1. Drink Lemon Water. If your tired of hearing this and still haven’t done it -what re you waiting for? Drinking lemon water in the morning is a good replacing for coffee to give you energy, helps to promote clear skin and will help you guzzle down a few more ounces with its extra zing.
2. Eat your veggies. If your an adult who still hates vegetables and are waiting for your “adult sensibilities” to creep in, don’t! Get started now. The best way to eat your veggies, if your naturally prone to hate them, is to sneak them in. Put some spinach in your eggs, mix some onions in with your chicken, Little by little start getting the nutrients you need. Also find some get seasoning that you like, the right spices can change your view of veggies.
3. Exercise. Unless you actually like the gym, forget about it! There are a million and one exercise videos online that you can to right at home. And remember her little changes count as well -walking more, doing your own housework, standing more, etc.
4. Be kind. Be as kind to your face and body as possible. Try not to use harsh soap or ingest bad food. And whatever bad you do be sure to counteract it with good. Be kind to your body and it’s sure to be kind to you.
5. Relax. Stress is not only bad for you, it shows on your. Do the little “this too shall pass” mantra and tried to calm down, everything happened for a reason you don’t want momentary stresses to make life long marks on your faith and health.
Got any tips? We’d love to hear it
Photo source :: here